LIVING AREA CLEANING
While we may be doing an excellent job of maintaining our living rooms, occasionally we need to do more than maintenance. Take the time to review what goes into a living room intense cleanup. Find a list along with step-by-step instructions to do a thorough cleaning in your living room.
Whether you are in a position where you share your living space with other people, or just moved, this would be the perfect service for you. For a more exhaustive clean, you should have a look at our other services. This can effectively reduce illness-causing germs.
- Picture frames dusting and vacuuming.
- Prominent knick-knacks dusting. DEEP CLEAN: Clean Every knick-knacks individually.
- Dust and clean all Vents.
- Wooden floor mopping. DEEP CLEAN: Polish(Wax/Mansion) & machine buffing.
- Vacuuming and dust-proofing of sofas, chairs, carpets and Mini-blinds.
- Cleaning all glasses & window panes that are safe to access.
- Wet and Dry mopping of floors. DEEP CLEAN: Floor Scrubbing – Specialized machines with the use of correct cleaning & disinfecting chemicals that remove the deep layers of dirt from the floors.
- Dusting of Ceilings and all Electrical Fixtures, except for chandeliers.
- Dusting & Spotting of furniture.
- Clean and mop Stairs and closet floors. DEEP CLEAN : Hand Scrubbing and machine scrubbing if possible.
- Removal of Cobwebs.