LIVING AREA CLEANING
While we may be doing an excellent job of maintaining our living rooms, occasionally we need to do more than maintenance. Take the time to review what goes into a living room intense cleanup. Find a list along with step-by-step instructions to do a thorough cleaning in your living room.
Whether you are in a position where you share your living space with other people, or just moved, this would be the perfect service for you. For a more exhaustive clean, you should have a look at our other services. This can effectively reduce illness-causing germs.
- Removal Of Cobwebs.
- Dusting of Ceilings and all Electrical Fixtures, except for chandeliers.
- Dust and clean all Vents.
- Picture frames dusting and vacuuming.
- Cleaning all glasses & window panes that are safe to access.
- Dusting, Spotting & Vacuuming of furniture including sofas, chairs, carpets, curtains etc.
- Prominent knick-knacks dusting.
- Wet & Dry mopping of floors / Floor Scrubbing & Buffing with Machine / Wooden Floor Polishing (Wax/Mansion) & machine buffing.