- after party cleaning
Throwing a party means a lot of enjoyment. But every host dreads cleaning the after-party mess. As you get out of bed, you feel scared to even think of what would be waiting for you in the party hall. Will it be a lot of litter on the floor or just a few plastic bottles waiting to be recycled? Yes, you pray for the latter, but it’s better to feel prepared for the former too, especially if the party you threw the previous night was really wild and messy.
But one thing that you must keep in mind is that a messy after-party scene shouldn’t be allowed to make you run away from the mere idea of throwing parties. Hosting a party is fun, and you should do it without hesitation. And the post-party mess? Well, it can be cleaned up without hassles with the following tips-
- Close all the rooms that you don’t want your guests to enter. Keep breakable and valuable items beyond people’s reach. Place tissue papers, clothes, and towels in many places and within reach.
- Check if stragglers are lying around somewhere. If it’s someone you are not too close to, politely ask them to leave. And if it’s one of your friends, offer them a bed to sleep on.
- Don’t wait for the morning to make some obvious cleaning like wiping out spills on the counter or emptying all half-filled cups and cans. You can also put the cans and cups in a plastic bag and keep it for recycling. Other elaborate cleaning can be done the morning later.
- Throw out all the opened beer cans. And unopened cans be kept in the fridge. It’s advisable that you get bottled wine and beer so that the remaining beverage can be stored for later use.
- Put all your dirty plates and other utensils inside the dishwasher. You can also plug the sink and then put your dirty utensils there. Your party room will look much tidier when you do this. You can always clean the stocked-up utensils later. If you are keeping them in the sink, don’t forget to fill it with a warm detergent solution so that you can clean them easily, even if you have to do the cleaning the next morning.
- Survey your apartment once and check for stains. Consider one room at a time. With the help of a cleaning agent and a sponge or microfiber cloth, clean all visible surfaces. Wipe harder on stains and marks. For more stubborn stains, you can use a solution of vinegar and baking soda.
With these post-party cleaning tips, you will be able to clean faster. Besides, the chores will seem much less tiring. So, the next time you throw a party, you won’t really have to cringe when someone spills their cold drink or litter the floor. These handy after party cleaning tips will help you clean all kinds of mess efficiently.
If you find these tips useful, do use them the next time you need to clean up a dirty party room. If, however, the mess up is too bad, you will probably need to seek professional assistance. Hire Klean Homz Cleaning Services for desired results.