There is hardly someone who doesn’t like the sheen and shine of marble floors. But because marble is extremely sensitive to acidic cleaners, you need special cleaning solutions to keep marble surfaces looking squeaky clean. Here are some ways that can help you maintain better cleanliness for your marble floor. Have a look-
- Yes, you put in your best efforts to protect your marble floor from dirt and stains. But is it possible to make it happen? No, it’s not possible. Even if you are careful of what falls onto the floor, probably your kids and guests aren’t. Hence, it is next to impossible to keep your marble floor protected from damage or dirt. But no matter how stubborn the stain is, we have a solution for you. For instance, if the stain is oil based and has been caused by cosmetics, cooking oil or grease, then you can clean it by using a soft liquid cleaner. You can also use regular detergent, ammonia or mineral spirits.
- Organic stains are also hard to remove. So, whenever coffee, tea, food or fruit or fruit juice falls on the floor, you probably skip a heartbeat. But don’t worry; cleaning this stain is not as difficult as you might think. To clean this stain, use a mixture of 12 percent hydrogen peroxide and a few ammonia drops.
- Everyone who has ever had paint stains on the floor knows how difficult it is to remove them. It is far more difficult when the floor in question is a marble floor. To remove paint stains, use a razor and scrape the paint marks with it. As an alternative, you can also use a lacquer thinner.
- A lot of the times, it’s not just a stain that bothers you, it is also an accompanying etch. Juice, milk and fruits can cause staining as well as etching on the marble floor, which is certainly a problem far more serious. First, try to remove the stain. Then, attempt at correcting etch. For that, you will need some good quality marble polishing powder. Just wet the surface with water and then sprinkle the marble polishing powder. Use a damp cloth to rub the powder over the floor surface. Doing so rigorously will definitely re-polish the marble.
- For excessively stubborn stains, all you will have to do is use a good cleaning agent with a paste-like consistency. There are premixed cleaning agents available in the market that requires mixing of water and nothing else. Choose a commercial product that you think you can trust.
- If you want to keep our marble floor looking gorgeous forever, then consider dust-moping it regularly. If you don’t want streaks and soapy films on the floor, then you can go for soap-less cleansers.
So, now you know in how many different ways marble floors and other surfaces can be cleaned. If, however, all of that looks and sounds like a lot of chores to you, then opt for one of the best cleaning services in Gurgaon. For desired results, you can contact Klean Homz right away; the professional cleaners’ techniques will clean maximum of the stains.