You can always call a pest control company to check the growth of pests in your house or at least kill the ones that are crawling around. But it is not always possible to arrange for such a facility. And that is when DIY solutions come into play. There are so many DIY remedies for pest control that you won’t have to worry about nasty pests ever in your life. Just check out this list-
- One of the nastiest pests we have in the house is ants. And they come out of their holes in such huge numbers that it seems impossible to kill them with your slippers or the broom. But this is not a solution-less problem. You can make use of peppermint, cinnamon or lemon juice to kill ants. If you wish, you can also create a mixture of these three ingredients and put it in a spray bottle for killing ants.
- Even houseflies are extremely difficult to get rid of. But if you are sick and tired of flicking away house flies, then it’s high time you created a fly trap. Well, a fly trap is easy to create. All you need is a glass jar, the interior of which remains rubbed with honey or anything else that flies enjoy binging on. This is an effective fly trap because flies automatically get drawn towards sweet tasting items.
- If you are being bothered by stink bugs, then there is a great solution for this problem here- dish soap. Yes, with a little dish soap, you can shoo away these odoriferous insects once and for all.
- Killing cockroaches is not the real challenge; the real challenge lies in preventing their growth. So, let’s see how to check their growth. For that, you will need a lot of cleaning, and we mean it. Without proper cleaning is done at your house on a regular basis, you cannot expect to have your cockroaches ousted. In addition to cleaning, you will also have to seal the openings where they tend to create their nests.
- Gnats are also extremely hard to do away with. But there is a trick to bidding them adieu. Well, for that you will have to make sure, there is no rotting banana or potato in your house. These are the places where gnats get a life and grow. Remember, these bags love to live in damp places or places having moisture.
- Fleas are those bloodsuckers that can really give you a nightmare when they overgrow. To kill them and to stop their growth, you will have to maintain a good level of hygiene and cleanliness at your house. If they are in plenty, then use a vacuum cleaner to suck them up from carpets and rugs. Also, you can make use of a flea trap, diatomaceous earth or boric acid to kill them naturally.
Aren’t these some really amazing ways to get rid of pests at home? Well, yes why not! So, the next time you see a cockroach or a gnat or a housefly, you know how to kill it. If, however, all this looks like a lot of effort, you can also hire one of the best pest control services in Gurgaon. And when it comes to quality, there is nothing that can beat Klean Homz.